Rebuilding Together believes that everyone deserves to live in a safe home and community.
Our focus provides critical repairs, accessibility modifications and energy efficient upgrades to neighbors in need at no cost to service recipients. Our impact extends beyond the individuals served to revitalize and stabilize vulnerable neighborhoods and communities across the country.
Rebuilding Together Affiliate Core Values:
1. We are committed to helping neighbors in need with an emphasis on military veterans, seniors and people living with disabilities. We respect the integrity and strength of all people. We strengthen lives, homes and our communities.
2. We are a safe and healthy housing organization with a strong volunteer engagement
3. We work in partnership with neighborhoods and involve residents in all aspects of our
4. We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals
5. We believe in the quality of the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our services.
6. We believe in inclusivity and seek to promote diversity that is reflective of our
7. We seek cost effective utilization of donated materials, supplies, and labor.
8. Volunteer service around National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and common
9. We create safe and comfortable homes for single-family homeowners.