Get ready to put on your Giving Shoes so we can put on our Work Gloves!
Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay is so excited to share that we have been selected as one of the 2019 Give BIG Green Bay charities! This is so amazing!!
Give BIG Green Bay runs 12 Noon on Wednesday, February 20, to 12 Noon on Thursday, February 21, 2019. We are asking you to join us in our efforts to make this the most awesome day of giving your community has ever seen!
Please take five minutes to support Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay.
Here’s how you can make a HUGE difference today:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay
We bring volunteers and communities together to improve the homes and lives of low-income
single-family homeowners with an emphasis on military veterans, the elderly and disabled.
Rebuilding Together Affiliate Core Values:
1. We are committed to helping low-income people with an emphasis on military veterans,
the elderly and disabled. We respect the integrity, strengths and assets of all people.
We strengthen lives, homes and our communities.
2. We are a safe and healthy housing organization with a strong volunteer engagement
3. We work in partnership with neighborhoods and involve residents in all aspects of our
4. We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals
5. We believe in the quality of the planning, delivery and evaluation of our services.
6. We believe in inclusivity and seek to promote a diversity that is reflective of our
7. We seek cost effective leveraging of donated materials, supplies and labor.
8. Volunteer service on National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and common
9. We create safe and comfortable homes for single-family homeowners.
Established in 1994, Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay (originally known as "Christmas in May") has been sponsoring an all-volunteer effort to assist elderly and physically challenged homeowners to live comfortably and safely in their own homes, at no cost to the homeowner. Corporate Sponsors, local Trade Unions and Churches have provided all-volunteer work forces who have refurbished 10-15 homes a year, usually in the third week of May. Green Bay is the original and oldest affiliate in the State of Wisconsin.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay.