Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay
Repairing homes, revitalizing communities, rebuilding lives.
Safe homes and communities for everyone.
Established in 1994, Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay (originally known as "Christmas in May") has been sponsoring an all-volunteer effort to assist homeowners that are seniors and/or people living with disabilities and military veterans to live comfortably and safely in their own homes, at no cost to the homeowner. Corporate Sponsors, local Trade Unions and Churches have provided volunteer work forces who have refurbished 10-15 homes a year, usually in the third week of May. Green Bay is the original and oldest Rebuilding Together affiliate in the State of Wisconsin.
Welcome! We invite you to explore our site to learn more about Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay.
Lowe's grants Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay $5,000
We are excited to share that the Greater Green Bay chapter of Rebuilding Together recently received $5,000 from Lowe's to assist with 2019 home improvement projects. The announcement was made after projects had been selected and allowed us to take on some additional work that would have otherwise been out of scope. It was so exciting to be able to review our projects and say an enthusiastic 'Yes' to taking on bigger challenges. We are so grateful to Lowe's for this wonderful gift and truly enjoyed our time shopping and using the funds at our local Lowe's store! THANK YOU!!!!
Rebuilding Together Affiliate Core Values:
1. We are committed to helping neighbors in need with an emphasis on military veterans, seniors and people living with disabilities. We respect the integrity and strength of all people. We strengthen lives, homes and our communities.
2. We are a safe and healthy housing organization with a strong volunteer engagement
3. We work in partnership with neighborhoods and involve residents in all aspects of our
4. We value collaboration with other groups who share similar goals
5. We believe in the quality of the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our services.
6. We believe in inclusivity and seek to promote diversity that is reflective of our
7. We seek cost effective utilization of donated materials, supplies, and labor.
8. Volunteer service around National Rebuilding Day is our core initiative and common
9. We create safe and comfortable homes for single-family homeowners.